Another month down, 4 more months to go until a new year! Growing up I thought that time went by slowly but as the years start ticking by its crazy how fast a year can just come and go. I digress, a start of a new month means another flower of the month post! September is right around the corner and morning glories are this month's flower of the month.
- Make sure to plant them somewhere sunny, they require a lot of sun since they're annual perrneials.
- Plant the seeds 6" away from each other so they have space to grow
- These florals are very low maintaence so water sparingly and only during dry periods.
- Support climbers by using trellises, or stakes.
- Use mulch to retain moisture and to avoid weeds
we hope this guide has helped you on all of your morning glory needs!
till next time.