Honeysuckle; is such an amazing smelling flower, if you have ever bought or have been interested in floral scents then you may have noticed Honeysuckle is always one of the key components on the back of the label. Not only does it smell amazing, it's also a great addition to any landscape with its sweet, yellow to bright red blossoms. How do you take care of them? follow this quick guide to take care of your Honeysuckle plant.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HONEYSUCKLE:
- These plants do prefer the full force of the sun but they can also live with some shade.
- It can also tolerate different soil types but just make sure the soil is well-draining.
- Honeysuckles take well to a sturdy fence, post or trellis and will gladly cover even a very large trellis in a short amount of time.
- Occasional watering is perfect for this plant, it doesn't require so much maintenance.
- Make sure to prune your Honeysuckle during the fall or winter since it will be dormant.
till next time!